I intend to keep this resume as up-to-date as possible, though it’s worth cross referencing with my LinkedIn profile. Want to get in touch with me about a freelance project or employment opportunity? Contact me here.
Search Marketing (SEM/SEO) Strategist
Risdall [2016 – Present]
I help clients to improve their website rankings through a variety of white hat search engine optimization techniques. I also work with clients to create high ROI paid search and social media campaigns.
- I lead SEO strategy and tagging implementation for the new company website
- I perform a large amount of local SEO work for our new business location
Digital Analytics Specialist
Red Wing Shoes [2015 – 2016]
I worked with both multi-channel and marketing teams to implement, track, and optimize web analytics, paid search, and search engine optimization efforts across our portfolio of brands (Red Wing Shoes, Red Wing Heritage, Irish Setter, Vasque, B2B).
- I cleaned up years worth of Google Analytics data
- I implemented Google Tag Manager and heatmapping across all websites
- I brought large-scale Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns in-house
- I executed multiple SEO & Analytic audits of the ecommerce platform
- I brought automated digital analytics reporting to the company
- I recommended and implemented white hat SEO strategy
- I was viewed as in-house expert in the areas of SEM, SEO, & Web Analytics
Internet Marketing Strategist
August Ash [2014 – 2015]
I worked with clients to help their websites attract more visitors and influence those visitors to take measurable action while on the site. I was often tapped as team lead for SEO, paid search, and analytic questions, strategy and execution.
- I implemented on-site SEO for the new August Ash website
- I worked with many local clients, in a wide range of industries
- I managed monthly internet marketing for 40+ clients
- All client campaigns brought different challenges. No two campaigns were alike
Russell Herder 
I presented high level perspective on digital strategy to clients. I was also often involved in the execution of said strategy- wearing the hats of web designer, internet marketer, and digital analyst.
- I handled web design & SEO of the Russell Herder website
- I worked with national clients, including ASID and AAMC (MCAT)
- I worked on several MN govt projects for Department of Human Services (DHS)
- I handled all aspects of web design for Know The Dangers (DHS)
Founder, Owner, & Lead Consultant
Bradish Enterprises [2007 – 2014]
I founded Bradish Enterprises in 2007 shortly after the sale of MMA Muscle. Through BE, I consulted in the areas of SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Web Design, and held various internet business adviser roles. BE also served as owner to more than 80 domain names, niche content sites, forums, and blogs.
- I consulted for 7 years in a wide range of niches
- BE held nearly 80+ domain names and internet properties
- I obtained numerous high rankings for clients in ultra competitive markets
- I helped turn multiple start ups from concepts to $1m+ /yr in revenue
Founder & CEO
MMA Muscle [2006 – 2007]
I founded, developed, and ran all aspects of this drop ship ecommerce business.
- I designed the website myself using a customized version of the CS-Cart platform
- Through SEO I was able to outrank most manufacturers for their own products
- I learned many lessons in business ownership, cs, & marketing (both on and offline)
- I sold the website for 30x startup costs
[2003 – 2006]
Prior to MMA Muscle I worked in IT for local corporations including Medtronic, 3M, & Gateway Computers.